Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 Cheats
|Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 Game Details:|
|Persona 4 takes place in a rural town named Inaba where mysterious murders occur whenever there is fog after heavy rain. The town has a television channel that airs only at midnight called Mayonaka TV, during which it is said that one can see their "other half" while staring at the screen. After hearing about a recent unsolved murder, some characters realize that they had witnessed the murder victim while watching Mayonaka TV.|
The protagonist discovers that during midnight when the channel is on, his body can phase into his television set, using the set as a gateway to another world infested with shadows. Mayonaka TV and the town murders seem so connected that it's possible that the victims may in fact victims of Mayonaka TV itself. The characters decide to solve the mysterious murders by exploring the hidden world of Mayonaka TV. See all the cheats, codes, hints and other tips and tricks available for Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 on the PlayStation 2 below.
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4
Don't Fear the Reaper
To find the Reaper, head to Magatsu Inaba (during your second playthrough) and open the regular treasure chests. It should show up here.
Unlockable: New Game +
Beat the game once to unlock New Game + mode.
Unlockable: Secret Weapons
To unlock these weapons you must return to dungeons you've already beat and defeat the extra boss that appears.
- Kanji's Secret Weapon - Defeat the extra boss in Steamy Bath House
- Kuma's Secret Weapon - Defeat the extra boss in Opera House
- Main Character's Secret Weapon - Defeat the extra boss in Void Quest
- Naoto's Secret Weapon - Defeat the extra boss in Secret Lab
- Yousuke's Secret Weapon - Found in the boss's den in Mysterious Shopping Street
- Yukiko's Secret Weapon - Defeat the extra boss in Yukiko's Castle
In New Game + a new fusion section becomes available allowing you to fuse Izanagi-no-Okami.
Unlockable: Metal Bat
After reaching 19 Social Links, visit the Velvet Room and Margaret will award you the Metal Bat.
Unlockable: Hidden Skills
Unlock the following skills by performing the actions listed below:
Hint: Ultimate Weapons
- God Judgment - Fuse a persona during the fusion forecast "Skill Change." (Halves enemy HP / Light)
- Hell Judgment - Fuse a persona during the fusion forecast "Skill Change." (Halves enemy HP / Dark) Dark.
In a New Game +, you will sometimes be given the option whether you want to open treasure chests or not. This choice means Death lurks within. Choose to open the chest and defeat Death and he'll drop an Ultimate Weapon for each character.
Hint: Arcana Card Effects
Below is a list of effects for all of the Arcana Cards, both “up” and “down.” Note: all stat increases and Skill and Persona changes are permanent and only affect your personas.
Hint: Defeat Gold-Handed Enemies with Ease
- Fool - Random effects
- Magician - Up: levels a attack or spell to next level / Down: levels down an ability
- Priestess - Up: shows data for enemy in battle / Down: hides data about enemies
- Empress - Up: heals all HP / Down: brings it to one
- Emperor - Up: easier player advantages in battle / Down: easier enemy advantage in battle
- Hero - Up: negative effect of next card nullified / Down: more chance of negative card
- Lover - Up: purple aura enemies disappear / Down: purple aura enemies appear more often
- Chariot - Up: agility increase / Down: agility decrease
- Justice - Up: attack increase / Down: attack decrease
- Hermit - Up: shows entire map / Down: map is hidden
- Fortune - Up: luck increase / Down: luck decrease
- Strength - Up: magic increase / Down: magic decrease
- Hanged - Up: defense increase / Down: defense decrease
- Death - Up: HP is reduce to one SP full brings back to beginning / Down: HP full SP is reduceto one bring back to entrance
- Temper - Up: money recieved increases / Down: money recieved is one
- Devil - Up: changes persona not eguipped to higher level one, dowm changes persona not equipped to lower level one
- Tower - Up: when opening chests also recieve money / Down: when opening chest shadow jumps out also
- Star - Up: increases chance of "one more chance" / Down: decreases chance for "one more chance"
- Moon - Up: increases experience from battle / Down: dcreases experience recieved to one
- Sun - Up: all blank cards turn to personas / Down: all blank card turn into penelty cards
- Judge - Up: all SP restored / Down: SP reduced to one
Using attacks that inflict multiple damage (like Torrent Shot or Kill Rush) are very effective on gold-hand enemies. These shadows are easy to knock down, and are overwhelmed by these attacks. This will not work on the Luxury Hand due to its physical damage defense.