Red Faction: Guerrilla Cheats
|Red Faction: Guerrilla Game Details:|
|Set fifty years after the events of the original Red Faction, Red Faction: Guerrilla allows players to take the role of an insurgent fighter with the newly re-established Red Faction movement as they battle for liberation from the oppressive Earth Defense Force. Red Faction: Guerrilla re-defines the limits of destruction based gameplay with a huge open world, fast paced guerrilla style combat, and realistic physics-based destruction. See all the cheats, codes, hints and other tips and tricks available for Red Faction: Guerrilla on the PlayStation 3 below.|
Red Faction: Guerrilla
At the main menu select "Options" > "Extras"> "Enter Code". Unlock the listed cheat by entering thecorresponding case-sensitive code. The game cannot be saved afterenabling a cheat.
- Gamestop Wrecking Crew Maps - "MAPMAYHEM"
- Gold Hammer - "HARDHITTER"
Unlock the listed cheat option by completing the corresponding task. To enable a cheat, pause the game and select the "Cheats" option, and turn it on.
- Cool Turrets - Blow up 100 small hydrogen tanks. When this cheat is enabled, turrets do not overheat.
- Free Upgrades - Complete 50 guerrilla actions. When this cheat is enabled, there is no more salvage charge at the safe house.
- Infinite Ammo - Destroy 50 EDF flyers. When this cheat is enabled, you will get infinite ammunition for all weapons.
- Max Morale - Liberate oasis sector. When this cheat is enabled, there is always full morale in all sectors.
- Max Technology - Liberate mars. When this cheat is enabled, EDF/guerilla/marauder always has the best armor and weapons.
- No Green Alert - Complete 25 killing sprees in campaign mode. When this cheat is enabled, there are constant EDF assaults.
- SuperDebris - Destroy 50 EDF owned buildings. When this cheat is enabled,all explosive impulses and damage from collisions are tripled.
- Super Hammer - Kill 100 EDF with a hammer. When this cheat is enabled, your sledgehammer is extra strong.
- Super Jetpack - Destroy 250 EDF supply crates. When this cheat is enabled, the jetpack recharges at twice the maximum recharge.
- Super Sprinting - Mine all ore locations. When this cheat is enabled, the player can sprint at 1.5x normal speed.
- Super Toughness - Locate all missing radio tags. When this cheat is enabled, it increasees the amount of damage you can take.
Complete the listed challenge to unlock the corresponding bonus. Challenges can be completed in matchmaking, and custom matches. View your progress in the "Statistics" menu.
Unlock insane difficulty:
- 10 Kills - All weapons
- 10 Wins - All game type
- 100 XP - All backpacks
- 100 XP - Every weapon
- 1000 Kills - 1 weapon
- 5000 XP - 1 backpack
- 5000 XP - 1 weapon
- 500 XP - 1 bonus XP event
- 5 XP - All bonus XP event
- 1 Life: 10 Kills - 1 weapon
- 1 Life: 5 XP - 5 backpacks
- 1 Life: Kill - 5 weapons
- 1 Life: 15 bonuses
Complete campaign mode to unlock insane difficulty.
Repair a vehicle:
To repair a vehicle, use Guerilla Express while inside it. The vehicle can then be found near in or near the camp you traveled to.
Another way to repair your vehicle is to exit it near the end of a mission and then return to it after completing the mission. It will be repaired when you return to it.
Unlock the listed bonus equipment by completing the corresponding task.
Multiplayer experience point rewards:
- Grinder - Have 12 guerrilla actions.
- Jetpack - Liberate oasis sector.
- Level 1 armor and Rocket Launcher - Liberate parker sector.
- Level 2 armor - Liberate badlands sector.
- Nano Forge and Guerrilla Express - Liberate dust sector.
- Ore Additive - Have two guerrilla actions.
- Personnel Detector - Have eight Guerrilla actions.
- Proximity Mines - Have five guerrilla actions.
- Quantum Multiplier - Have 18 guerrilla actions.
- Shattersmasher Sledgehammer - Have 35 guerrilla actions.
- Stonebreaker Sledgehammer - Have 25 guerrilla actions.
- Thermobaric Rocket - Liberate free fire zone sector.
Unlock the listed reward and experience points by completing the corresponding task.
- Assist (150) - Damage an enemy, and have a teammate kill them.
- Heal Teammate (325) - Restore at least half of your teammate's health.
- Pack Hunter (550) - Be near a teammate when they kill an enemy.
- Rescue Kill (700) - Kill an enemy near a teammate that has been knocked down.
- Synchronized Kill (900) - Kill an enemy at the same time a nearby teammate does.
- Vendetta (1,200) - Kill an enemy who recently killed a teammate.
- Crush (1,500) - Kill an enemy with building debris.
- Beat Down (1,600) - Kill an enemy with a melee attack.
- Streak Stopper (1,800) - Kill an enemy who is unstoppable.
- Death from Above (2,150) - Kill an enemy by thrusting down.
- Remote Save (2,300) - Kill an enemy before they can detonate a remote charge stuck to you or a teammate.
- Survivor (2,600) - Recover to full health after almost dying.
- Unstopable (3,050) - Kill five or more enemies in a row.
- Backwhat? (3,200) - Kill an enemy that is wearing a backpack while you are not wearing one.
- Knockdown (3,650) - Knock down multiple enemies simultaneously with the concussion pack.
- Death By Boundary (4,100) - Knock an enemy out of the level boundaries.
- Stuck (4,400) - Detonate a remote charge stuck to an enemy.
- Headshot Kill (4,500) - Kill an enemy with a headshot.
- Who's #1 (5,000) - Kill the enemy with the highest number of kills.
- Full Control (5,400) - Fully repair a target.
- Mega Kill (5,800) - Kill multiple enemies within 3 seconds.
- Back Off (6,600) - Kill an enemy who is melee attacking at close range.
- Ghost Kill (7,000) - Kill a stealthed Enemy.
- Bullseye (7,200) - Kill an enemy with a direct rocket hit.
- Backfire (7,800) - Kill an enemy with their own explosive.
Experience point bonuses:
- You're doing it wrong! (8,250) - Kill an enemy with the Reconstructor.
- Charge (8,750) - Rhino charge through a wall and kill an enemy.
- Power Trip (9,500) - With Firepower active, kill an enemy with a melee weapon.
- Interceptor (10,600) - Kill a ragdolling enemy in mid-air.
- Hail Mary (10,900) - Kill an enemy from far away without using a gun.
- Blast (11,500) - Kill an enemy with an explosive barrel or tank.
- Flagman (12,200) - Kill an enemy with their team flag.
- Air Strike (13,000) - Kill an enemy while in the air.
- Shake it Up (14,200) - Kill an enemy while your Tremor pack is activated.
- Dust Bunny (15,500) - Kill an enemy who is in mid-jump.
- Good Timing (16,500) - Use the Rhino or Thrust pack to survive an attack.
- BBQ (17,500) - Hit three enemies simultaneously with the arc welder.
- Blindside (18,750) - Kill an enemy from behind.
- Payback (20,250) - Exact revenge within 15 seconds of respawning.
- X-Ray (22,500) - Kill an enemy through a wall with the rail driver.
- Sharpshooter (24,000) - Shoot and kill an enemy from far away.
- Sleeper Kill (27,000) - Kill a fallen enemy with a melee attack.
- Death from Below (29,000) - Kill an enemy by thrusting up.
- Rainbow Wars (31,000) - Kill an enemy that is using the heal Pack.
- Lined Up (33,000) - Hit two or more enemies with one rail driver shot.
- Doppleganger (38,000) - Kill an enemy that has the same backpack you do.
- Zombie Kill (44,000) - Kill an enemy from beyond the grave.
- Vertigo (48,000) - Kill an enemy above or below you.
- Camper (52,000) - Kill an enemy while standing still.
- No Problem (56,000) - Kill an enemy while you have full health.
Unlock the listed bonus by earning the corresponding amount of experience points.
- Playlist for Team Objective: 50
- Alec Mason Character: 100
- Badge Group - Guerrilla: 200
- Playlist for Siege: 250
- Rank 1 Badge: 400
- Blair Character: 475
- Large Mixer Playlist: 625
- EDF Trooper Character: 800
- Rank 2 Badge: 1,000
- Dan Mason Character: 1,100
- Color Group - Aqua: 1,300
- Celia Character: 1,400
- Badge Group - Weapons 1: 1,700
- Pierce Character: 1,900
- Rank 3 Badge: 2,000
- Sledgehammer - Stonebreaker: 2,450
- Color Group - Green: 2,750
- Kat Character: 2,900
- Jackson Character: 3,350
- Rank 4 Badge: 3,500
- Badge Group - Symbols: 3,800
- Sledgehammer - Shattermaster: 3,950
- Clark Character: 4,250
- EDF Specialist Character: 4,700
- Badge Group - Stars: 4,850
- Color Group - Crimson: 5,200
- Olga Character: 5,600
- Rank 5 Badge: 6,000
- Sledgehammer - Facecrusher: 6,200
- Chuck Character: 6,400
- Badge Group - EDF: 6,800
- Selma Character: 7,400
- Sledgehammer - Bronze Crusher: 7,600
- Ian Character: 8,000
- Red Color Group: 8,500
- EDF Elite Character: 9,000
- Sledgehammer - Silver Master: 9,250
- Badge Group - Weapons 2: 9,750
- Rank 6 Badge: 10,000
- Color Group - Orange: 10,300
- Kayla Character: 11,200
- Sledgehammer - Gold Breaker: 11,800
- Kepler Character: 12,600
- Badge Group - Backpacks: 13,400
- Rachel Character: 13,800
- Sledgehammer - Titanium Hammer: 14,600
- Rank 7 Badge: 15,000
- Ravager Character: 16,000
- Color Group - Tan: 17,000
- Numah Character: 18,000
- Sledgehammer - Skull Digger: 19,500
- Krystal Character: 21,000
- Sledgehammer - War Hammer: 21,750
- Color Group - Yellow: 23,250
- Rank 8 Badge: 25,000
- Old Coot Character: 26,000
- Sledgehammer - Battle Axe: 28,000
- Badge Group - Volition: 30,000
- Sledgehammer - Bloody Bat: 32,000
- Scavenger Character: 34,000
- Badge Group - Summoner: 36,000
- Rank 9 Badge: 40,000
- Color Group - Purple: 42,000
- Sledgehammer - Stun Baton: 46,000
- EDF Heavy Character: 50,000
- Color Group - Rainbow: 54,000
- Badge Group - Alter Echo: 58,000
- Sledgehammer - Plastic: 60,000
- RF Commander Character: 65,000
- Badge Group - Marauder: 70,000
- Rank 10 Badge: 75,000
- Color Group - Silver: 85,000
- Raider Character: 100,000
- Sledgehammer - Ostrich: 120,000
- Rank 11 Badge: 150,000