Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 Cheats
|Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 Game Details:|
|The Marvel universe is being torn apart. You and your team of Marvel super heroes help Nick Fury launch a secret pre-emptive strike against Latveria and Lucia Von Bardas only to have to thwart her retalitaory attack on New York City. Coupled with other super hero incidents, public sentiment turns against super heroes. The Superhuman Registration Act becomes law and super heroes must register as weapons of mass destruction, and become licensed government agents with the United States government. Lines are drawn as Iron Man leads the pro-registration faction, while Captain America spearheads the stand on anti-registration. You must pick a side and fight to determine the fate of the universe and humankind. So, whose side are you on. See all the cheats, codes, hints and other tips and tricks available for Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 on the Xbox 360 below.|
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2
Trivia Game Answers
Answers (in order) for the trivia mini game in Stark Industries HQ:
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 Achievements
- 1. Steve Rogers
- 2. Daredevil
- 3. Max Dillon
- 4. Kinetically charged
- 5. Wonder Man's brother
- 6. A gamma ray explosion
- 7. Fly
- 8. Breathe in space
- 9. Susan Storm
- 10. Jetpacks
- 11. An experiment
- 12. Scorcher
- 13. Phineas Mason
- 14. Whirlwind
- 15. A rich industrialist
- 16. Anthony Edward Stark
- 17. Espionage experience
- 18. Frozen in ice
- 19. A lawyer
- 20. Remy LeBeau
- 21. A schoolyard fight
- 22. Create force fields
- 23. Alcoholic
- 24. Black Widow
- 25. Bravo Team
- 26. Electro
- 27. Damage Control
- 28. Super Soldier serum
- 29. Ben
- 30. Wisecracks
- 31. James
- 32. Adamantium
- 33. Cosmic radiation
- 34. Tribal elder
- 35. Plane crash
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of gamerscore points:
- Mission Accomplished (5 points): Topple a dictator.
- Coalition of the Willing (20 points): Crash a castle.
- Oceans No Longer Protect Us (20 points): Protect a city.
- A House Divided (20 points): Defend your leaders.
- If You're Not With Us (10 points): Choose a side.
- Freedom Isn't Free (20 points): Raid a hideout.
- Defending Our Way of Life (20 points): Rescue a hideout.
- All Options on the Table (20 points): Defend a convoy.
- Collateral Damage (20 points): Stop a convoy.
- Fallen Star (20 points): Ambush your opponents.
- Iron and Blood (20 points): Fight back an ambush.
- Knowns and Unknowns (10 points): Repay a favor.
- Alliance Reborn (20 points): Break and enter.
- Grave and Growing (20 points): Free a country.
- A More Perfect Union (10 points): Finish what you started.
- I'm With Iron Man (30 points): Defeat all Act II and III missions as a Pro-Registration team.
- I'm With Captain America (30 points): Defeat all Act II and III missions as an Anti-Registration team.
- Legendary Schism (20 points): Defeat all Act I missions on Legendary Difficulty.
- Legendary War (30 points): Defeat all Act II missions on Legendary Difficulty.
- Legendary Alliance (30 points): Defeat all Act III missions on Legendary Difficulty.
- Rookie Squad (10 points): Complete a map in Co-Op.
- Experienced Allies (15 points): Complete 8 maps in Co-Op.
- Decorated Veterans (30 points): Complete 24 maps in Co-Op.
- Seek and Destroy (15 points): Complete all optional mission objectives.
- Uncontained Aggression (15 points): You or other players on your team must destroy 250 health containers.
- Undefeated Heroes (30 points): Defeat 12 mission bosses on Super Heroic or Legendary Difficulty without revival or map reload.
- Immortal Heroics (50 points): Defeat 25 maps on Super Heroic or Legendary Difficulty without revival or map reload.
- Back in Action (10 points): Perform 10 revivals.
- Tactical Training (10 points): Perform all 5 recommended training Fusions in Latveria.
- Heroes Unite (10 points): Perform 10 Fusions with another player-controlled hero in a Co-Op game.
- United We Stand (30 points): Earn 20 high scores for each type of Fusion: Targeted, Guided, and Clearing.
- Powers of Two (50 points): Perform all Fusions by combining every available pairing of 24 heroes.
- Old Friends (10 points): Have 10 special conversations between characters with a history while in an HQ map.
- Costume Collector (10 points): Unlock 23 alternate costumes.
- Distinguished Service (10 points): Collect 50 Team Boosts.
- Extraordinary Heroism (30 points): Collect 125 Team Boosts.
- Above and Beyond (50 points): Collect 200 Team Boosts.
- Listening In (20 points): Collect 30 Audio Logs.
- Superior Intel (20 points): Collect 125 Dossiers.
- Potential Evidence (10 points): Collect 10 Concept Art Bundles in HQ maps.
- Trivia Buff (10 points): Correctly answer 15 Trivia questions.
- Trivia Team-Up (15 points): Score 30 Trivia Fusions.
- Trivia Genius (30 points): Earn all Trivia rewards.
- Sim Team-Up (5 points): Earn Mission Succeeded on a Simulator Mission in Co-Op and return to the Simulator menu.
- Sim Amateur (10 points): Earn 4 Bronze Medals from Simulator Missions.
- Sim Expert (15 points): Earn 8 Silver Medals from Simulator Missions.
- Sim Champion (30 points): Earn 12 Gold Medals from Simulator Missions.
- Melee Training (10 points): Complete all melee training goals listed on the Stats page.
- Power Training (15 points): Complete all Power training goals listed on the Stats page.
- Every Trick in the Book (30 points): Complete all combat mastery goals listed on the Stats page.