|Cheats, Codes, Tricks & Hints|
Shenmue II Cheats
Shenmue II100 Missiles In Afterburner:
When playing Afterburner, get to the third level and press Left+X. You missile count will go up to 100.
Duck Race Event:
Just like Fangmei's birthday, this event is very well hidden. Check it out:
1) When you're chasing Wong through the Lai Lai Eatery miss the QTE so that you crash into the girl carrying the tray. When you have your bag and have been to the Come Over Guest House get some money (doesn't matter how) and go to the Lai Lai Eatery. Talk to the older lady owner, then talk to the waitress whose tray you knocked over. Choose the option to compensate her and she'll give you the bronze medal.
2) Now go to the Pine Game Arcade in Golden Qr and go up to the third floor. Beat Eileen in a fight and then beat Izumi. When you manage to beat them you'll get the silver medal.
3) Go to the Tomato Mart in Golden Qr and talk to Izumi and she'll take you to a duck race. If you win go to the part where you catch the leaves with Xiuying. After a couple of leaves you should see a feather floating down which you need to catch. When you've done this you'll get the option to catch a duck. Do it and go back to the Tomato Mart and enter the race. Keep racing it to improve it's stats and when you win you'll get the gold medal.
Fangmei's Birthday Even:
One of the hidden events in this game that it's possible to find is the birthday celebration for Fangmei, the young girl at the Man Mo Temple. This is how you see it:
1) The first thing to point out is to talk to Fangmei every time you see her in Wise Men's Qr. Do this every opportunity you have. Now when Xiuying is getting you to catch the leaves to get the Wulinshu book quit and go to Pigeon Park (the big fountain in the middle of Aberdeen) and talk to Eileen, the martial artist training there.
2) When carrying the books to the temple library finish them all before noon. You'll have to run for most of it to make it, but when you finish you should get a cut-scene with Fangmei bringing you tea. For the next few days don't finish the book carrying task otherwise you'll get the scene again and will mess up the sequence.
3) After you have the Wulinshu and have decoded the paper with Guixhang, wait until the next day and go to the Man Mo Bistro in Wise Men's Qr. You should see Eileen and Fangmei together, go and talk to them. Now do the Chawan Sign at either the Man Mo Bistro or Heavenly Tea House (Green Market Qr). You'll be told to go to the Come Over Guest House where you will get a message to go to Man Mo Park (Wise Men's Qr). Go there where you will get into a battle and lose. This will trigger another cut-scene with Fangmei.
4) After the scene when you meet Zhang you will have a scene with Xiuying. The next day you'll have to take a detour through Lucky Charm Qr, so go there and see the cut-scene with Joy. After that scene go back to the temple library for another scene. Go to the Man Mo Bistro and you'll have to do a couple of QTEs. The combination for the first one is Down, X, and the second one is simply A.
5) Go to the antique shops by the gate between Wise Men's Qr and South Carmain Qr at around 2pm and find Eileen. She'll tell you Fangmei's birthday. Now go to the temple to find Fangmei and follow her to a shop in Lucky Charm Qr. After the scene talk to the shopkeeper.
6) On March 3rd go to Xiuying's apartment where another cut-scene will occur.
7) Now when you reach the part when you're about to leave Hong Kong and are supposed to say goodbye to everyone, talk to Delin, Jianmin, Guixang, Master Zhoushan, and Zhangyu (you should know them if you've been paying attention through the game). After that go to Xuiying's apartment for a cut-scene. If this has all been done correctly you should get the birthday event when you leave Kowloon.
Just go into your photo viewer on the main screen and press the X button to arange your photos. After about 3 button presses you will come to a page with hazy photos. These are people you need to take photos of during the game. Once you have filled a page, a gift icon will appear on the album. Highlight this and press A and you will be able to see Shenmue manga. Each page filled gives you another chapter.
Submitted by - Old School Jeff
Shenmue On Saturn Video
Beat the game and look at the Shenmue Collection's Arcade section. You can watch a short trailer showing Shenmue (and parts of Shenmue II) running on the Sega Saturn before the game was moved to the Dreamcast.
The Bad Ending:
Like Shenmue, Shenmue II has a bad ending if you take too long to beat the game. To see it in this game you need to play until June 31, 1987 in the game and then it will happen when Ryo goes to bed. The quickest way to do this if you want to see it is to play until the Zhangyu Barber's QTE and keep failing it. That way you can get to that date quickly. I won't spoil the bad ending for you but it's pretty cool to watch.
Latest Xbox Cheats Added:
• 12/21 Delta Force: Black Hawk Down
• 12/21 Dead To Rights 2
• 12/21 Dead Or Alive Ultimate
• 12/21 Dancing Stage Unleashed 2
• 12/21 Dance Dance Revolution Ultramix 3
• 12/21 Dance Dance Revolution Ultramix 2
• 12/21 Dai Senryaku 7: Modern Military Tactics
Click here to submit cheats, codes and hints for Shenmue II.
|Wii - Xbox 360 - PlayStation 3 - Xbox - GameCube - PlayStation 2 - Dreamcast - PlayStation - Nintendo 64|